|1. Jinbo WU, Lianbin Zhang, Yuchao Wang and Peng Wang, "Efficient and Anisotropic Fog Harvesting on a Hybrid and Directional Surface", Advanced Materials Interfaces, 2017, DOI: 10.1002/admi.201600801.
2. Jinbo WU, Weijia Wen, "Research progress of ﬁeld-induced soft smart materials" (Invited Review), Acta Phys. Sin. Vol. 65, No. 18 (2016) 188301.
3. Lianbin Zhang, Bo Tang, Jinbo Wu, Renyuan Li, and Peng Wang, "Hydrophobic Light-to-Heat Conversion Membranes with Self-Healing Ability for Interfacial Solar Heating" Advanced Materials, 2015, DOI: 10.1002/adma.201502362.
4. Bo Tang, Lianbin Zhang, Renyuan Li, Jinbo Wu, Mohamed Neijib Hedhili, and peng wang, "Are vacuum-filtrated reduced graphene oxide membranes symmetric?", Nano Scale, 2016, 8, 1108.
5. Yuchao Wang, Lianbin Zhang, Jinbo Wu, Mohamed Nejib Hedhili, and peng wang, "A facile strategy for the fabrication of a bioinspired hydrophilic-superhydrophobic patterned surface for highly efficient fog-harvesting†", J. Mater. Chem. A, 2015, 3, 18963.
6. Lianbin Zhang, Jinbo Wu, Mohamed Nejib Hedhili, Xiulin Yang and Peng Wang, "Inkjet printing for direct micropatterning of superhydrophobic surface: toward biomimetic fog harvesting surfaces", Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2014, DOI: 10.1039/C4TA05862C.
7. Jinbo WU, Rimantas Kodzius, Wenbin Cao and Weijia Wen, "Extraction, amplification and detection of DNA in microfluidic chip-based assays", Microchim Acta (Invited Review), 2014, DOI 10.1007/s00604-013-1140-2.
8. Jinbo Wu, Tsz Yan kwok, Xiaolin Li, Wenbin Cao, Yu Wang, Junying Huang, Yaying Hong, Dongen Zhang and Weijia Wen, "Mapping three-dimensional temperature in microfluidic chip", Scientific Report, 3:3321, 2013, DOI:10.1038/srep03321.
9. Jinbo Wu, Mengying Zhang, Xiaolin Li and Weijia Wen, "Multiple and high-throughput droplet reactions via combination of micro-sampling technique and microfluidic chip", Analytical Chemistry, 2012, 84, 9689–9693.
10. Jinbo Wu, Weijia Wen and Ping Sheng, "Smart electroresponsive droplet in microfluidics", Soft Matter (Invited Review), 2012, 8, 11589-11599.